Just wanted to write a quick post to explain what is happening with presentations this and coming months.
Normally, after a presentation, I will put up a blog post with a copy of the slides and script. However, I’ve been asked to do the same presentation for different institutions, and there are so few differences, that rather than doing a full post, I’ve simply made note of the presentations and the differences below. I’ve also not added copies to SpeakerDeck.
While I update my presentations whenever I can, there really haven’t been any new discoveries or anything in the last year around writing accessible content. So I decided to base my slides on last year’s Making Accessible Content Easy and Part of Your Work presentation I did for the University of Pittsburgh.
- University of Pittsburgh March 2016 presentation. There was a technical issue causing the webinar to not be recorded, so they invited me to redo the presentation this year. I added the squirrel picture at the beginning, changed the wheelchair ramp picture, and took out a link that broke.
- JIBC March 2016 presentation. Changed all the references to and resources from University of Pittsburgh to JIBC, changed US to Canada statistics, and added the squirrel picture from the 2016 deck.
- FLW May 2016 presentation. Changed all the references to University of Pittsburgh to Florida Library related ones, changed resource links to general ones, and added the squirrel picture from the 2016 deck. Since this presentation hasn’t happened yet, I’ll update this post later if there are other changes.